The Razzle Dazzle stamp set is just gorgeous and teamed up with the rubons is a winner in my books! Ive used it around the edges and then daubered around the edges too. The Hello is out of the Hello Again stamp set (summer mini) and the large circle is the 1 3/4 circle punch out of the new mini. The Dots and Designs rubons are so easy to use..my little tips on rubons are as follows.
1. cut out the image using scissors.
2. take the backing off and apply to cardstock/paper etc.
3. rub over with the popsicle stick while holding the rubon plastic in place with your finger.
4. Flick the edges of the plastic. This will release any part of the rubon that is still not quite rubbed on yet. You can also see then if you need to re rub the rubon in parts.
5. when you are sure all of the rubon is transferred, lift the plastic off and smooth your image with your finger.
6. if there are any oopsies then either draw in with a marker the oops or remove the rubon with a glue eraser.
Store your rubons out of the sunlight and away from heat. Rubons are best used within several months as they do deterioate over time.
The base of the card is Choc chip. I forgot to take a photo of the inside which has a rubon from dots and designs too.
The petals here were made using the 5 petal flower punch and cutting the petals off. I squished the ends to make it more 3D.
I just had my Whakatane Summer mini catalogue launch tonight ..complete with bubbles and strawberries (I am so lucky living here in Whakatane as the orchards and berry farms are just 5 mins away). We had a wonderful time making a couple of projects. One I will show you on Sunday(after a team training)
Have a good weekend. Milking all weekend so think of me at 4am tomorrow morning?