Hello and welcome to another wonderful ESAD blog hop. Youve just come from Rebeccas gorgeous Blog.
There is 25 steps along the way ..if you get lost then see the bottom of my post to see the list of blogs.
So what is ESAD you might say?
ESAD stands for “Extra Special Australasian Demonstrators” and it is an on-line group just for Australian and New Zealand Stampin Up demonstrators.
We so love what we do and not only do we love to share it with our customers, friends, and wonderful blog visitors, but we share our love for what we do with each other as demonstrators. We run swaps, challenges, tutorials, product know-how, and cyberstamps, and we are always there to help and support each other when it is needed.
So if you are a Stampin’ Up! demonstrator located in Australia or New Zealand, then please feel free to click here to join our wonderful group
Righto.. heres my projects using my must have stamp set from the Annual Catalogue ..Animal Talk (126390 w/126392 c). I love this set as Im a huge animal lover and think this set would suit all age groups.
Ive made 4 cards using this set and Comfort Cafe Designer Series Paper (126898)
Heres a close up of each card.
Each one is stamped on the inside too (off course!)
If those from the Heartfelt Event yesterday are thinking the first one looks familiar..youd be right as I put this up on our Share board for the event (and made another one for my classes)
So whats next? Yvonnes blog is next..go here to my fellow dairy farmers blog and see what shes been up to apart from feeding calves like me!
Here is the masterlist in case you get stuck along the way?
1. Chole Evans www.chloscraftcloset.blogspot.com
2. Pauline Bennetts www.paulinebennetts.com/stampede
3. Theresa ‘Tess’ Schirmer www.stampinandstuffwithtess.wordpress.com
4. Sharlene Meyer www.magpiecreates.com
5. Ann Gerlach www.discoversu.com/
6. Corina Beyer www.beyondinkstamper
7. Nikki Sadler www.inkyart.com.au
8. Andrea Buckland www.creatingcardswithandrea.com
9. Keryn Campbell www.kerynscards.blogspot.com
10. Kathryn Ruddick www.katlodesigns.com
11. Richelle Fletcher www.stampingwithrichelle.blogspot.com
12. Jane Norrish www.janenorrish.com
13. Michelle Halling www.michellehcreations.blogspot.com
14. Juilette Chapman www.juleskraftikrafts.blogspot.com
15. Tayna Bell www.stampingt.com.au
16. Alisha Watson www.ratherbstamping.blogspot.com
17. Narelle Hoggard www.handmadebynarelle.wordpress.com
18. Rebecca Scurr www.stampinwithrebecca.wordpress.com
19. Delys Cram www.delysc.wordpress.com (you are here)
20. Yvonne Walker www.yvonnescreativecorner.blogspot.com
21. Libby Dyson www.libbystampz.blogspot.com.au
22. Kylie Clemmence www.stampinwithkylie.blogspot.com
23. Monique Fielder www.stamping-with-moni-q.blogspot.com
24. Karen McGoldric www.vivalastamping.blogspot.com.au
25. Sam Simpson www.gracefulimpressions.blogspot.com
22 commentsAdd Yours
[…] 19. Delys Cram […]
They are such cute cards, Delys! Love the stamping on ribbon for the comments.
great cards Delys – the black just makes them pop! Thanks for participating in the blog hop and being a part of ESAD 🙂
These are lovely Delys. Perfect for the animal lover out there.
Delys these are great, lovely and simple for a class or workshop. Love how you have stamped on that new fabric ribbon.
Delys, great cards
These are so cute Delys! Thanks for sharing with us
Great Cards Delys. Love them!
Great cards and I really have to get some of this DSP.
Delys, you done it again. I would never have brought this DSP or stamp set, but now it’s a must have. The cards are gorgeous!!
I love these cards Delys. This DSP is great with the stamp set. I wouldn’t have put them together but now I’ll have a re-think as they are all fabulous. Thanks for being part of the Blog Hop – they’re lots of fun 🙂
Wonderful cards. I love your use of DSP. Great stamps to use with them too.
Keeping the image all black really works well with the DSP, I don’t usually think to do this. TFS
lovely set of cards. Good idea for this set.
Love what you have done, especially stamping on the ribbon!
I love the clean lines of your cards Delys, sigh another stamp set I have to get now lol thanks for sharing your lovely work
These are gorgeous Delys, I love the comfort cafe DSP and would never have thought to put those cute stamps with it – awesome job!!
Lovely set of cards Delys. Great showcase of the dsp without detracting from the cards. Another stamp set to add to my list lol!
Great cards, another stamp set to add to the wish list! Thanks for sharing 😉
Lovely and bright! Thanks for sharing them!
[…] your next stop on the hop is with the very talented Delys Cram from New Zealand. Just click on her name and enjoy your trip across the […]