Bit of a shock announcement today from SU….
Due to unforeseen problems with our supplier for Watercolor Wonder Crayons and Watercolor Pencils, we have decided to discontinue these two products.
The following items are only available while supplies last. Get ‘em before they’re gone!
- 101879: Watercolor Pencils $41.95
- 119802: Subtles Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons $35.95
- 119803: Regals Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons $35.95
- 119804: Brights Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons $35.95
- 119805: Neutrals Collection Watercolor Wonder Crayons $35.95
I will be putting an order in at 8 Pm tonight if anyone wants to order them through me. These will sell out very quick!
You can also order them yourself if you wish via my shop here
I love the crayons ..they can be used for so many techniques and one of my favourite cards using crayons was this one.
Dont miss out on these versatile products!
2 commentsAdd Yours
Would love to know how you got the color on the embossed portion. Will you share?
Hi Sharon you use your water colour crayons on the embossing folder (just colour the raised bits) and then emboss the card as normal. I did this with all of my classes and gave them an option of which EF to use)