Every two months, we do a shoe box swap. We have 5 offer to do the swap. They make one sample of the project and cut up enough kits for how many are attending. Everything to make that project goes into a shoe box (except the big shot etc) and we spend the day all doing the projects. This works well for my team as we have 5 projects that we can then teach to our customers if we want to!
I generally take a turn and this is what I came up with using Julie Davisons idea here (but I just made it bigger so I could add the chocolate bunny)
Envelope Treat Container (Idea by Julie Davison)
- Using the envelope punch board to make a A6 envelope (or using a standard SU envelope).
- Score at 1 ½ inches and 2 inches on short sides ( horizontal position).
- Turn over and score 1 ½ and 2 inches on the other end.
- Cut out top corners of envelope so that you only have the centre envelope flap.
- Score top flap at ½ inch from score line.
- Burnish folds and fold up.
- Fold 1” x 7” belly band around treat, overlap and adhere to belly band only so you can slip on and off. I added some silver ribbon and the banner punchies under for some extra interest.
- Punch out 1 ¾ scallop circle using excess DSP.
- Stamp and punch out greeting using 1 ¼ scallop circle.
- Sponge if desired.
- Fill with chocolate, tea bags, nail file set or packets of seeds.
Now, if you are thinking of Joining Stampin’ Up! and live in NZ, email me for more info. Saleabration ends at the end of this month and the Starter Kit is $189 and you get $305 to spend ..until the end of March. Contact me if you are interested!
Have a lovely weekend..we are off to see our Daughter at Hip Hop Regionals tonight ..so excited!