Two posts in one day!
As part of the Creative Inkers Team, we are doing a blog hop on our fave retiring products in a showcase!
I decided to showcase these Envelope Gift Card enclosures. These are now 40% off on the retired list and are $7.17NZD for a pack of 10. So I thought Id make this into a cute wee mini album for our Daughter. She misses her cat while away at university! So how I did this was ..
1. Score 1/2 cm on all four sides. (On the inside of the previously scored lines). I actually just used my paper trimmer to do this but you could use your scoreboard.
2. Cut out the corners
3. Cut a strip of paper (I used Lullaby 133695) 8 cm wide. Score at every 8cms
4. Ink edges with black pen or ink pad.
5. Adhere the last scored panel (which wont be 8x8cm) to the bottom of the gift card enclosure.
6. My mats were 7cm square Lullaby DSP and the cover I used 7cm square Whisper White and 6.5cm square Lullaby DSP. I also cut mats for the underside of the enclosure card (not seen here) and that was 8.8cm square WW and 8.5cm square Lullaby DSP.
7. My photos were 6.5 cm squares except the front cover which was 6cm square.
8. The stamp set I used was And Many More (134276). Leftover cardstock and paper was used for stamping and punching. The label bracket punch was for the front enclosure.
So there you go, hope you enjoyed my wee mini album and please check out my other team mates on this blog hop below.
The lovely Alicia Yap is the next blog to hop to ..have fun hopping around.