But had a death in the family..been a long drawn out affair.
Anyway..I have been creating with the fab Occasions Catalogue ..Ive just recently taught at a wider team event recently and my theme was a vintage theme.
I just love vintage! I do other styles too but do love a vintage card or Scrapbooking LO.
Here is the first project Im showing using the Vertical Garden Project Kit tray and ribbon. The rest I used as accents for boxes at a local market I have coming up.
I used Kraft 12 x 12 CS for this project and a lot of stamps and dies from the new Occasions Catalogue.
What I love about these events ..is that we are one big family and its a chance to inspire others so I hope Ive done that with this and my other samples (check back to see more!)
I have a team of 20+ demonstrators in New Zealand and would love to share our close team with more crafty ladies so if you are looking for a close knit team with Stampin’ Up! Then contact me for more details on signing up at firstname.lastname@example.org. Saleabration is the perfect time to sign up to be a Demonstrator as you get more freebies in an already awesome and custom built kit. This extra promotion ends 31st March 2017
I havent posted recently as we have had bad news with my Daughters best friend in critical condition in Acute Care at Waikato Hospital. She currently in an induced coma and we are all praying for her to recover. Its all a bit shocking for us all. Em is like my second daughter and we have known her from the age of 3.
I’m trying to keep busy and have washed all of my windows and I’m about to head to my craft room to make a cheerful card for her to wake up to.
Here is the new In Color samples I am showing you today…Sweet Sugarplum.
First off a CAS card using Pun Intended.
Another 3D item here with a little mini book. I used Shannon Wests #imbringingbirthdaysback stamp! This stamp set is Shannons Campaign to make and send a hand stamped card. These retail for $25 NZD and you can order these at anytime. Ive sent a few of these myself! This mini book was an idea to keep in my handbag so that I knew what birthdays were coming up..
I love making these wee mini albums and they are so easy to make!
- Fold your piece of 12×12 DSP in half. Crease all folds with your bone folder. Open flat again with fold line horizontal.
- Fold both horizontal edges in approximately 2 inches. You can measure this but it is not important. Make sure both edges are even.
- Fold vertically in half.
- Fold outside vertical edges into the centre fold making sure all edges are straight.
- Unfold and cut up horizontal fold to the third quarter fold line.
- Adhere last quarter folds to each other.
- Adhere outside edges with thin double sided tape to create the pockets.
- Concertina the paper to make your mini album.
- Adhere back of mini album to form book form and to create spines.
- Adhere ribbon to paper.
- Measure your mini album, cut and score a piece of CS 1/2 inch taller and wider, leave a 1/2 inch – 3/4 inch width spine and cut remaining side (should be same size as first panel.
- Adhere to the outside of the mini album. Do not put glue/tape on the spine.
- Embellish tags with stamps, photos or journalling. Tags are 3 ½ x 2 ¼ inches.
Tomorrow I’ll be back with another episode!
I’m back from my scrapbooking weekend ..oh the mojo reappeared yay!
Today I’m showcasing an existing In Color and Ive heard that some think this is a challenging colour but… I actually like it!
I’m talking about Delightful Dijon!
Here’s what I came up with for my display for Onstage in Auckland, New Zealand last week!
First off is my Pyramid Pals Beehive using ‘Pun Intended’. I cut two of these and then cut the second into strips for the ‘wooden paneling’.
I used 3 circle punches for the hive entrance.
The Second project is a card using Pun Intended, The In Color Paper stack, silver ribbon and foil and the honey comb is from ‘Butterfly Basics’ stamp set. This card has LOTS of layers…
Okay thats it for Delightful Dijon and tomorrow, I’m showcasing a new In Color so hope you come and visit!
Twice a year, we as demonstrators have the opportunity to go to Stampin’ Up! event! The next one is in April but you have to be a demonstrator to go..so if you are thinking of joining..do it now (I’d love to have you on my team!)…as the Auckland event is nearing capacity!
So, Stampin’ Up! is doing a competition, where you can get to create a display board at the event..so I’m throwing my hat in so to speak with these original ideas of mine (which my blog readers have already seen before). Wish me luck?